- Applications invited for the position of Team Manager for Senior India Men’s Team.
The Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) would like to call upon interested candidates to apply for the position of the 'Team Manager' for the Senior India Men's Cricket Team.
Interested candidates should send their application(s) on or before 21 July 2017 by 5 pm at email@example.com.
The appointment of a Team Manager shall be for a minimum period of one year. Candidates applying for this position will need to fulfil and demonstrate evidence of and knowledge in the following.
1. Should have played good level of cricket: preferably first class or at International level.
2. Candidates who have (i) successfully managed a cricket team of any of the affiliated units of BCCI or the national teams, at the first class or at the International level, or (ii) have a minimum of ten years of work experience in public/private sector, will be preferred.
3. Should possess sound knowledge of cricket including the laws and playing conditions etc.
4. The candidate should have successfully cleared a graduate program conducted by a recognised university. A masters degree is desirable.
5. Should be comfortable with and possess a good understanding of latest technologies / trends in sports software and ability to utilise the same, is desirable.
6. Candidate should be below the age of 60 years with an ability to withstand the rigours of the International cricket schedule of the team.
7. Mandatory that the candidate should be an Indian passport holder and well travelled to major cricket playing nations.
8. Should be able to demonstrate complete knowledge of the rules and regulations of the game, awareness of the BCCI, it’s functioning and the ability to manage the expectations of its stakeholders.
9. Conflict resolution and negotiation skills are mandatory requisites of a candidate and should be able to demonstrate abilities/situations that have been successfully managed during their career.
10. Communication skills befitting the manager of an International team are mandatory along with the ability to effectively convey the same in spoken and written communications. Candidate must demonstrate proficiency in English and Hindi language. Basic understanding of other regional Indian languages will be an added advantage.
11. The candidate should illustrate experiences at work where excellent Interpersonal skills were demonstrated and managing media relations during their career will be a desirable attribute.
12. Mandatory that the candidate should have an impeccable record, devoid of any past or current disputes, with any of the affiliated BCCI units, BCCI and any of it’s stakeholders.
13. Other Attributes – People skills, team work, decision making, strong value system, report writing, time management.
Pertinent to note, that the decision of the BCCI for the said position, will remain final and binding.
- For other recruitments, interested candidates can email their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org